Wednesday, August 11, 2010

American Apparel Mouse

Good afternoon! Today's polish is American Apparel Mouse, a light taupe creme. I really like this color, though I know it's not everyone's cup of tea.
I guess I really will wear anything. :p
Swatches are 3 coats, no top coat.





Buonasera! Lo smalto di oggi è American Apparel Mouse, un taupe creme non molto scuro. Questo colore mi piace molto, anche se so che 'qualcuno' lo metterà nella categoria "che schifo, che è 'sta fanghiglia!".
E' proprio vero, ormai metto qualsiasi cosa. :p
Negli swatch le solite 3 passate, niente top coat.





AMERICAN APPAREL INDEX

3 comments:

  1. I like this color very much. I am searching for something similar in my country ... no luck yet :(

    Please if you have time.. come and visit my blog.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovable color! And your nails are so perfect!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really pretty nails and "mouse" looks very good on you. I also have a liking for those mud-colors, "Sephora by Opi's Metro Chic" was my first mud-color (or taupey-grey-purple-brown-color *grins*) and I fell in love with this colors ever since. I like OPI's "Parlez-vous OPI?" even more, because it has more purple in it.
    China Glaze's "Channelesque" is also in this category, but I believe it is one of the old formulas that still contain toluene and is not big3free therefore.
    The German brand "Catrice" carries 3 or 4 of those muddy colors in their standard nail polish shelf and sometimes releases limited editions that also contain such mud colors.
    Chanel themselves released the "505 particuliere" on which many girls got crazy about, but since this was like one or two years after Sephora's "Metro Chic", I don't really understand why.

    Yesterday I found 3 nail polishes from "Art Deco" that were also different mud colors, but they are similar to the Catrice's I already own and cost around $9 each, so I am not sure if I will buy them or not. They are pretty ... no doubt about that ... but they look almost identical to my Catrice's and 9 dollars are 9 dollars *grins*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails