Monday, February 8, 2010

Colours & Beauty Olive

So, today's polish is an Italian brand based in Milan named Colours & Beauty. It's found in little shops that only sell this brand, whose range consists in costume jewellery and cosmetics. Imagine this as the poor man's Accessorize with more cosmetics. :)
Anyways, I bought this green and another one last year when my search for green nail polish began. I didn't much care for this, but wearing it again has made me love it like never before, so I'm tempted to run to the closest mall and see if I can find more pretties.
The bottle didn't have any name/number on it, so I named it 'Olive'.

Enought with the useless chatter, this is 3 coats and no top coat, click on pics to make them bigger.




1 comment:

  1. What a lovely shade of green!
    And your nails look awesome... =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails