Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eyeko Tea Rose Polish

Hi everyone, how are you doing? :)
Today's polish is Eyeko Tea Rose Polish "for Country Nails".
I have to say I was never much of a pink lover, but I love this one to pieces! It's a perfect dusty pink, very proper and imo much more 'ladylike' than Posh Polish.
The formula was manageable and application was ok, you still might want to add a bit of thinner to it.
I used the usual 3 coats, no top coat.



Ciao a tutte, come va? :)
Lo smalto del giorno è Eyeko Tea Rose Polish "for Country Nails".
Non sono mai stata una grande amante del rosa, ma questo colore mi piace proprio!
E' un perfetto rosa antico, appropriato in ogni situazione e a mio parere molto più 'ladylike' di Posh Polish.
La consistenza non era tanto male, tutto ok con l'applicazione. Potete sempre aggiungerci qualche goccia di diluente.
Come al solito 3 passate, ma niente top coat.






Eyeko Index

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is a great color! I love pink color, so this is just one more shade that I love. :P Gorgeous nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! What a sweet old pink color, wow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't make my mind up on this one. I like many of the Eyeko polishes, but I just don't know if Tea Rose will look good on me or not ... on some swatches it looks like a total must-have, on others it's way too warm for my skin tone. I just can't make up my mind ^^
    I ordered Rain, Lilac, Cosmic and the dark blue one 4 weeks ago and haven't received them yet and Eyeko didn't even answer my mails :( *sighs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails