Friday, July 9, 2010

Eyeko Purple Polish + New polishes promo

Hi everyone, today's polish is Eyeko Purple Polish "for Electric Nails" a medium purple jelly.
For some reason it's not listed on the site anymore.
Swatch is 3 coats, no top coat.






Eyeko sent this newletter out today:



What do you think about the new colors?



Buonasera a tutte, lo smalto di oggi è Eyeko Purple Polish "for Electric Nails", un viola con consistenza 'jelly'.
Non so perchè ma non è più disponibile sul sito.
Nello swatch: 3 passate, niente top coat.

Cosa ne pensate dei 2 nuovi colori presentati oggi da Eyeko?


Eyeko Index

6 comments:

  1. That's a lovely purple, I like it a lot!
    The 2 new polishes don't look so special to me tbh, but maybe I change my mind when I see swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non amo molto i rossi...però questo è particolare... anche l'azzurrino è intrigante!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. for electric nails.. a beauty.. :-O I want..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that color and the look of the polish overall. I wish they sold in the states. :P An intense color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color! New one (baby blue) looks stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bello il viola!!! Dei colori nuovi mi ispira l'azzurro ma mi sembra li vendano solo in set con gli altri :-/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails