Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Deborah Shine Tech 15, 17 & 27

Well, hi again :). I know I've really been slacking in the posting department, but right now it's not my best time of the year, since I have killer allergies and asthma attacks. Since I'm not going to make it all worse inhaling polish fumes, I'll just show you some pics of Deborah polish I took a while ago.








That's all for now, but I have more coming :).

-----------------------------

Buon pomeriggio a tutti/e. Mi rendo conto di star tralasciando di nuovo il blog, ma purtroppo soffro d'asma ed ho varie allergie, quindi questo periodo è uno dei peggiori dell'anno per me, e non mi pare il caso di peggiorare la situazione inalando i fumi dello smalto.
Comunque, per ora ho delle foto di tre smalti Deborah che ho fatto qualche tempo fa.
A presto con altri smalti :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails