Sunday, November 14, 2010

Swap Meat

Hello everyone, you may have noticed I’ve added the ‘iSWAP’ banner and a dedicated page at the top of this blog. As you know it means I’m open to swapping with you lovely ladies from all over the globe.
This post is about what I jokingly dubbed ‘swap meat’ in the title: just some polishes I’ve been buying with you in mind and are ready to find a new home. There’s some KIKOs from the summer sale, many Essence Trend Editions I was able to get my grabby hands on, some backups I don’t find so vital anymore and some misc. polishes I like and thought I’d share with you. Everything's brand new.

If you're interested in swapping for something from the following pics please send an e-mail at the address in my profile. I still don't have my pc back from the store, so responses might not be as fast as usual, but I'm equipped with my beloved smartphone and my mom's laptop. I'll paste a copy of this list in the 'iSWAP' dedicated page, and update it as often as I can. :)

3x No number Chresy (an Italian drugstore brand, NOT Big3Free)
 2x Milani Dress Maker

Essence Metallics Trend Edition (they're magnetic polishes) 
2x 01 Iron Goddess
2x 02 Copper Rulez!
1x 03 Steel Me
1x 04 Nothing Else Metals
3x Essence Magnet
  
2x Essence Matt top coat
2x Essence Colour & Go 25 Glisten Up!
3x Essence Stampy Polish in Black
(also have 2x in White)
1x Essence Colour & Go 39 Lime Up!
1x Essence Colour & Go 35 Movie Star
1x Essence Colour & Go 21 Fabuless


Essence Denim Wanted Trend Edition
2x 01 High Waist Pink
2x 02 I Love My Jeans
 2x 04 Forever Mine
3x My Boyfriend's Jeans
1x Fivepocket Grey

Essence Return To Paradise Trend Edition
1x 02 My Little Orchid
1x 01 Jungle Drum
2x Back To Paradise
1x 05 Sun Downer
1x 04 Fruit Punch


2x KIKO 300 'Verde Malachite Perlato'
1x KIKO 296 'Verde Prato'
1x KIKO 292 'Uva Chiaro'
1x Debby Colorplay 48
1x Debby Colorplay 57
1x Debby Colorplay 55

2x KIKO 231 Multicolour Paillettes Sparkle Touch
1x KIKO 245 'Rubino Scuro Perlato'
1x KIKO 267 'Azzurro'
1x KIKO 277 'Mirtillo Glitter'
1x KIKO 298 'Turchese Microglitter'
3x KIKO 270 'Paillettes Aqua Sparkle Touch' 

1x Essence Eclipse Collection 04 Hide Bella Hide
1x Essence Nail Art Twins 03 Clyde
1x Gosh 546 Rainbow
1x Sinful Colors San Francisco
2x Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 04 Emerald City
1x H&M Happy Purple
1x H&M mini Grey Sky
Related Posts with Thumbnails