Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Deborah Shine Tech 18

Hello again! I know it's been a while, but a week ago I went to get my nails done and my manicurist got a little "file happy", so I had to wait a bit for them to grow.
Anyways, today I swatched a lot of Italian polishes, and here's the first one. It's Deborah Shine Tech 18, a black polish full of glitter. It's disappointingly not holographic. The glitter is chunky too, so if I were to use it for a manicure instead of a quick swatch, I'd have to apply at least 2 coats of top coat. The polish itself is even with one coat, and a bitch to take off, because of the insane amount of glitter.
On to the pictures!









I bought this for around 7€ at a beauty shop. We call them "profumerie". Here, now I'm teaching you Italian too ;).

I think I'll make you wait a little for the rest of the polishes. :)
Ciao a tutte!

--------------

Smalto italiano, Deborah Shine Tech 18. Come potete vedere è un nero pieno di brillantini. A causa dei brillantini una volta asciutto non è liscio ma irregolare, a questo si può ovviare con un paio di passate di top coat.
L'ho acquistato per circa 7€ in una profumeria su via Tuscolana a Roma, ma dopo pochi giorni l'ho visto anche da Acqua e Sapone per qualche euro in meno.

Nei prossimi giorni posterò altre foto di smalti nostrani.
Per ora è tutto, ciao ciao!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails